By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on reodar.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on reodar.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by reodar.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on reodar.com’s web site are provided “as is”. reodar.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, reodar.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Read the detailed disclaimer here.
In no event shall reodar.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on reodar.com’s Internet site, even if reodar.com or a reodar.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on reodar.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. reodar.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. reodar.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. reodar.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Reodar.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by reodar.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to reodar.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Reodar, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Terms of Buying
When you buy a service or item, you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you promise to the author and us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license and that you have chosen appropriately;
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- the authors and we do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on our website, so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- once you purchase an item and you pay the item price, you acquire a non- exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
- the author retains ownership of the item;
- we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired from an author.
You must understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
Currency conversion costs
You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your website account. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
It means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing items from our website, which we have no control over.
Taxes, Fees, and Charges
You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of our product and services wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable).
Items with an Incorrect Price or Incorrect information
Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed, and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded, and you must not use the item.
You must understand how refunds work.
- Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless required under Indian consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, you should open a support ticket.
- We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because its author has removed it from our website (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
- If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. Any payment made to you will be made in Indian Rupees, under the rules of the payment method (see section 10 – Currency conversion costs about currency conversion back to your local currency).
Disputes Lodged with Payment Agents
If, as a buyer, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been closed. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your website account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of the website.